Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(resolved!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiona
Wastelander
Fiona

Caps : 44

(resolved!) Empty
PostSubject: (resolved!)   (resolved!) Empty31/08/09, 08:13 pm

Helloo ~ everyone,

I just had a quick question before I submitted my gal's profile. :]

Fee is from Canterbury Commons, it definitely won't be her only location (because character interaction is always a good thing xD) BUT I was going to have her start off there, or at least do an intro type deal there. I want to establish her as a character there so that she is present if/when the related quest happens to roll around.

So, my question is this: continuity/timeline wise, should Scott Wollinski already have become The Mechanist, and he and the AntAgonizer are duking it out in the middle of the road everyday? Or should this be prior to the ant lady destroying his robot?

I didn't want to make any assumptions and I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. . .(I'm also a tad neurotic/panicked about details -- I'm afraid to disrupt something...or something. I don't know. I'm nuts.)

And that is my unnecessarily long-winded question -- now I'm going to do my AP Lit homework (translation: get out my AP Lit homework and work on my posts instead), and hope you don't think I'm TOO crazy.

Last edited by Fiona on 31/08/09, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

Caps : 281

(resolved!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (resolved!)   (resolved!) Empty31/08/09, 09:02 pm

Hi and welcome Very Happy
Good to see another new face Smile
As for your question, I can't be 100% certain as Calico will know for sure, but as far as I'm aware The Superhuman Gambit quest is classed as a side quest so effectively at this point in time only the main quests, Those! and trouble on the home front have been completed and so, The Mechanist and the AntAgonizer will be battling it out as no one has been around to do their quest. Effectively the current time line would say that they would have progressed to being the crazies that they are and it wouldn't be before then....

Although...because intro posts (and well, any post really) don't have to be set at the same time as the rest of the threads, I guess you could put your characters starting story before they became The Mechanist and the AntAgonizer and then move her up to the current time afterwards, if that makes sense? I'm probably rambling, but it makes sense to me Smile It really depends on how you want to work it.

Anyway, don't worry about anything, it can all be worked in some way or another Smile
And that is the end of my unnecessarily long winded answer Razz Looking forward to your posts!
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Wastelander
Fiona

(resolved!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (resolved!)   (resolved!) Empty31/08/09, 10:29 pm

Thank you!

I'm the kind of person that thinks of basic scenarios (at least) for both situations, so it all works out. xD I ended up liking the idea for "post-Scott's melt down" better. I should have her profile up soon.

Oh, and I definitely understood what you meant, lol. I'd known the quest hadn't started or anything yet, I just wasn't sure how long the random "battles" had been going on, so I figured I'd ask.
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

(resolved!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (resolved!)   (resolved!) Empty01/09/09, 07:35 am

*shows up*
*looks around*
*dusts hands off* Well my work here is done.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

Caps : 281

(resolved!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (resolved!)   (resolved!) Empty01/09/09, 09:00 am

Hahah Razz
What can I say, I'm swift Wink
(and I spend too much time on here Wink Cool)

By the way Fiona, I love your character profile.
Especially liking the artwork, post more please! I still need to get some posted up Smile
I should note that this <------- is a (not very well) manipulated photo I messed about with, I still need to get some non-photo based art work on my computer. I tend not to do computer art (I'm much better at pencil & paper work) unless it's messing around with mine and others photos.
Back to top Go down
Fiona
Wastelander
Fiona

(resolved!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (resolved!)   (resolved!) Empty03/09/09, 10:17 pm

Thank you!

And guh, I definitely wish I had artistic talent. The picture I linked at the bottom? That was made with a pretty awesome online generator thing...sort of in the style of those 'dress up' games, but more detailed. xDD

Hero Machine

I can't draw, outside of some awesome stick figures (no seriously). I also have some intermediate photoshop skills, but that's about the extent of my abilities. u_u
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

(resolved!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (resolved!)   (resolved!) Empty04/09/09, 05:39 pm

Apparently hero machine doesn't work on Safari.
I once again curse my mac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

(resolved!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (resolved!)   (resolved!) Empty

Back to top Go down

(resolved!)
Page 1 of 1