Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Profile [RESOLVED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Horrigan
Wasteland Citizen
Isaac Horrigan

Caps : 110

Character sheet
Group: Enclave

My Profile [RESOLVED] Empty
PostSubject: My Profile [RESOLVED]   My Profile [RESOLVED] Empty04/09/09, 11:35 pm

If there is anything wrong with it, I will fix it with zero complaints. I just wanted to see an Enclave character. Smile

Last edited by Isaac Horrigan on 06/09/09, 02:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: My Profile [RESOLVED]   My Profile [RESOLVED] Empty05/09/09, 08:32 am

Well the title of your profile says "Isaac Logan" so I guess you'll have to fix that.

As for the rest of it... I like it
Glee

I was hoping someone would make an Enclave character at some point, although you've gone in a different direction than I expected. You've effectively given the Wastelands a new "Big Bad" (which is sad because he doesn't seem bad at all, but he'll be hard pressed to convince anyone of that.)

You might want to flaw him up a bit though. Maybe some sort of compulsion?

My only concern is how you're going to be able to play this character. Since there arn't any other Enclave players yet and he doesn't seem the type to go down to Rivet City or Megaton and socialize with the masses I think it'll be a while until you get a chance to play him with other characters.

If you're cool with that then so am I.
Very Happy

EDIT: Oh! And if you could put in your OOC section that you also play Dominic that'd be cool. It just helps everyone keep track of who's who.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Wastelander

Caps : 32

PostSubject: Re: My Profile [RESOLVED]   My Profile [RESOLVED] Empty05/09/09, 09:49 am

If its a problem with people, I'd be happy to create a bodyguard for Isaac. Then he'd have at least one person to socialize with. XD
Back to top Go down
Isaac Horrigan
Wasteland Citizen
Isaac Horrigan

Caps : 110

Character sheet
Group: Enclave

PostSubject: Re: My Profile [RESOLVED]   My Profile [RESOLVED] Empty05/09/09, 10:42 am

Is that better?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Caps : 211

PostSubject: Re: My Profile [RESOLVED]   My Profile [RESOLVED] Empty05/09/09, 10:57 am

Fantastic
Glee

I hope it didn't seem like I'm trying to tell you how to build your character. I thought he was fine before... it's always more fun to play flawed characters though XD

I think Jester has a great idea too, if you're up for it. Until we get more characters and things pick up we may all need to make more characters to keep one another company.
Back to top Go down
https://ghoulification.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Profile [RESOLVED]   My Profile [RESOLVED] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Profile [RESOLVED]
Page 1 of 1