Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can hear the crickets chirping....

Go down 
+5
Trig
Charon
Calico
Jarek
Lex Rugsby
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lex Rugsby
Wasteland Junkie
Lex Rugsby

Caps : 108

I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 3 Empty21/08/09, 12:13 am

good luck with the house thing ^_^
Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Wasteland Wanderer
Dahlia

Location : Relaxing at Carol's Place before going back to work.

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 3 Empty22/08/09, 07:28 pm

Wow I go away for awhile and miss alot. When did your house get flooded Calico? And nice updates. I want to make another character so I can play in another forum. The DC Ruins? Why didn't we think of that eariler? That is awesome. I'm heading straight to capitol hill!
Back to top Go down
http://ladygreta.livejournal.com/
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 3 Empty22/08/09, 09:10 pm

Three weeks ago yesterday. Hopefully we'll be in next week.
We're getting hit with a hurricane tomorrow!! YAY!
wtf

Dear Bill,

Fuck you. Fuck you and your rain.

Not love,

Dani.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Wasteland Wanderer
Dahlia

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 3 Empty23/08/09, 02:33 pm

Damn. Now Hurricane Bill is hitting you? Jeez. Fuck you too Bill! -shakes a fist at-
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 3 Empty23/08/09, 02:39 pm

Lol. Yeah we're actually not doing so bad. It's a lot better than we expected it to be and I think the worst of it is pretty much past. I know the coast is getting hit really hard and we're about 2 hours inland so... yay.
I'm just hoping this will take care of the heat wave we've had.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Wasteland Wanderer
Dahlia

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 3 Empty24/08/09, 05:16 am

It seems everyone has been having those lately. I think the one I was having finally quit. It literally got to like 100 degrees in my room alone. For some reason my house retained all the heat from outside during the day then kept it at night. Which would work well in the winter. <.< Totally not winter Mother Nature.
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 3 Empty24/08/09, 07:59 am

Yeah, Mother Nature is totally off her game.
Hurricane was a flop. Most of us slept through it here. I think it's raining more now than yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Wasteland Junkie
Calvin

Caps : 132

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 3 Empty26/08/09, 03:55 pm

Ugh, I live in southern Arizona (today an unseasonably cool 96 degrees) and my A/C has broken twice this summer so far. Every time I have to emergency evacuate the pets and the hubby to my parents' place, then sit in the 100 degree house and wait for the landlord's fixit folks to come. They always take 2 or 3 days, too. *grumble* Thank heaven for otter pops and cold showers, yo.

Mind sending some of that hurricane rain down here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can hear the crickets chirping....   I can hear the crickets chirping.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I can hear the crickets chirping....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghoulification :: Out of Character - Fun Stuff :: OOC chat-
Jump to: