Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commision: Isaac

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isaac Horrigan
Wasteland Citizen
Isaac Horrigan

Caps : 110

Character sheet
Group: Enclave

Commision: Isaac Empty
PostSubject: Commision: Isaac   Commision: Isaac Empty16/07/10, 02:53 pm

Hello, I am offering 50 caps (plus twenty-five more as a 'tip') for someone to draw Isaac. I'm getting tired of his PB (who was a random Men's Warehouse model, lulz), and I would like to see someone draw him in his Enclave business suit.

From his bio:
Quote :
Preferred Armor: Isaac wears a clean, black business suit, with a black tie. His dress shirt under the suit jacket is a bright white, and on the left 'flap' of the suit jacket is a small white Enclave symbol pin. He also has a silver watch on his write wrist, that was given to him by his father the day he graduated from the academy. Both of the cufflinks on his suit bear the Enclave emblem against an onyx background. He occasionally wears an officer's overcoat, similar to that worn by Colonel Autumn.

I don't mind if he's wearing the overcoat, or just the suit. I would also like to have an Enclave flat in the background, if at all possible, but it doesn't matter to me if it is. Smile
Back to top Go down

Commision: Isaac
Page 1 of 1