Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Smells of Dead Things

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Caps : 65

Character sheet
Group: Enclave

Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty30/01/10, 11:37 am

*sighs*
Back to top Go down
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty06/02/10, 12:44 pm

Seems like I'm the only one here...

hmm.... Idea

*streaks around the forum*
Back to top Go down
Kincaide
Wasteland Wanderer

Caps : 90

Character sheet
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty10/02/10, 11:52 am

Stop streaking. Or at least change your socks first. Calico's computer is Evil or Very Mad affraid confused bounce pale Rolling Eyes Shocked And so she's out of it for a bit, I guess. I will be her connection. And your Xbox is a douche, scratching your disc like that.
Back to top Go down
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty12/02/10, 04:28 pm

change my... whats wrong with dress socks and sandals? Also ... it was mostly my own stupidity that caused the scratch so... its not realy the xbox's fault. Smug
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty12/02/10, 10:35 pm

OMFG I got my computer back! Well... my fiancee's computer... my mac is still busted.

Anyways! I'm ready to get rocking!! Hell yes!
Back to top Go down
Eris and Fallen
Wasteland Wanderer
Eris and Fallen

Caps : 124

Character sheet
Group:

PostSubject: Here   Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty16/02/10, 01:40 pm

I'm new and I am willing to get on almost everyday in my free time if that eases anyone at all. I have actually made a few new posts even though people haven't been on I have been just doing my own thing really waiting for other people and stuff! I might try and get a few of my friends on here as well! That should get things going a little if they decide to join.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemistress666.deviantart.com/
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

Caps : 281

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty18/02/10, 05:58 pm

And it's me again Smile
Right, I'm sorry guys for not being on, but basically I have just become single again after
6 years and whatnot, but it was my decision and all is good Smile
Soooo now I will be on all the time, as long as people are still around Wink
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty27/05/10, 02:02 pm

Right, do people still actually want to come to this forum if it gets kick started again?
Back to top Go down
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty27/05/10, 03:39 pm

I'm not gonna give up on it quite yet... perhaps if we could get the mod back... or at least a modship transfer to someone... you know, alive in this forum, I'd be all for trying to get some new recruits.
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty27/05/10, 04:07 pm

Likewise. Well, I am a mod so I can do pretty much everything Calico could do. However, I'd really not like to do things without talking to her first, but if we don't hear from her soon I'm up for whatever, really. I don't want to let it die altogether.
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty27/05/10, 04:12 pm

Come to think of it though, there is at least one thing I can't do (I don't think) that would prove difficult for if we need new settlements or areas adding and whatnot. I'm going to PM Calico anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty29/05/10, 06:31 am

so... can we start up a little rp action while waiting on the great leader... I'm starting to get a bit antsy....
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty01/06/10, 08:05 am

Hehe, well Calico has replied to me, she is sorting out my rights and whatnot so I can do what needs to be done in her absence.
But yes...we do need to start something up again. Any ideas? I'll have to sort out another character depending. I'm away from home (again) at the minute so apologies for not replying sooner, but I'm back tomorrow night anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty02/06/10, 11:34 am

*shrugs* i don't know... how bout a Regulator buddy cop duo trying to stem the tide of a new raider group?
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty03/06/10, 09:11 am

Hello my lovelies!
Now I'm not going to make excuses, I know I've been a bad admin but I do really want this comm to continue and I solemnly swear I will do everything in my power to make that happen. I've got a lot of other things going on at the moment but I'm going to try to not let them slow me down and once the chaos passes I'll be committed to Ghoulification 100%.
Jarek, I finally figured out how to give you access to the Admin panel so you shouldn't have any trouble now getting in if you need to.
Let's pull this baby back together and have some fun!
<3
-Dani
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty16/06/10, 02:32 pm

Hi everyone, just to let you know I'm in the middle of moving house...had loads of hassle with it, but should be in on Saturday, fingers crossed.
So, once that is all sorted I'll be back Wink
Send me a PM or something if you want to talk about anything
J
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty01/07/10, 11:15 pm

So I'm thinking of doing up a reply to the Long Road to Hell thread soon unless you had something in mind to do first Jarek.
I've been playing a lot of FO3 again so it's really put me in the mood Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty02/07/10, 01:37 pm

Hey, good to see you back on Very Happy
I'm having so much damn trouble with my move and I've just found out I've got a kidney infection, hence my continued lack of posting Smile
However, I am up for resurrecting the thread, sounds good to me bounce
I'm just starting to get back into FO3 too...I'm looking forward to New Vegas! Glee
Back to top Go down
Eris and Fallen
Wasteland Wanderer
Eris and Fallen

Caps : 124

Character sheet
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty03/07/10, 03:15 pm

I will come back too! This place is easier to navagate than the other site I am on. >.> And you don't really have to be like, whats crack-a-lackin' and ask if you can join threads here. Well that I am aware of.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemistress666.deviantart.com/
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty03/07/10, 03:50 pm

Good to hear Ava Very Happy
I have to admit, I avoided that other forum because of the attitude some of the people there seemed to have.
I'm going to be posting up soon anyway, good to see some people are willing to come back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Smells of Dead Things
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2