Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Smells of Dead Things

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Caps : 65

Character sheet
Group: Enclave

Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty
PostSubject: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty16/12/09, 01:00 am

...Is anyone still alive out there?

Nobody's posted in forever...

I've already had one of my favorite rp forums die ... I DON'T NEED ANOTHER!!!! T_T
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty16/12/09, 11:44 pm

OMG I'm HERE!

*hug*

I'm so sorry. Had an attack of RL but it should be resolved within the next two weeks or so (fiancee has a shit job that's basically ruined our lives but he's put in his two weeks and soon he will be able to sleep at night like a human again, yay.) so I should have free time again soon.
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

Caps : 281

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty15/01/10, 02:17 pm

I'm still around...just! Hope everyone is ok, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty16/01/10, 09:54 pm

I'm still here too ... wondering where everybody went XD
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty17/01/10, 10:47 am

Well, I kind of gave it a rest for a while as only a few of us seemed to be participating and I had general life crap to deal with Smile
That's all pretty much sorted now, but it's so dead in here Sad Don't want this forum to die either, but a lot of people joined up and then never posted, or posted once and disappeared!
Hmm!
Back to top Go down
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty17/01/10, 02:34 pm

I know ... I'm just here waiting ... my rp partner seems to have left me high an dry though...
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty17/01/10, 02:41 pm

I noticed Sad I'm hoping some people might come back. Or we can somehow attract new people who will stick around.
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty18/01/10, 08:36 am

*flail* I'm here too!

God the last 3 months (actually 4 now I guess) have sucked but things are getting better and I'm finally finding myself with a little free time now and then so I should (I know I said it before but then things got bad again) be able to get posting again soon.

Maybe the three of us should make new characters to play together with until we can get things up and running?
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty18/01/10, 07:26 pm

Sorry to hear you've been having a bad time Sad I like your idea anyway, I'm up for that Smile
Back to top Go down
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty19/01/10, 01:03 am

Me too, i think the problem is we were too spread out. I've actually got an idea for a new line of rping ... anyone wanna set up a mercenary band with me?

(not the musical kind lol )

I've even got a plan for a base of sorts too.
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty19/01/10, 10:17 am

Hmm... Mercs could be cool. Jarek and I were talking about making some evil characters a while ago so we could also go with that... Either way, I miss playing!
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty19/01/10, 10:41 am

I liked the ideas we had for the 'evil' characters and I have my bio and whatnot pretty much already drawn up for that. But, I'm not completely happy with the character anymore if I'm honest so I'd have to rewrite it bit.....and I like the merc idea as well. What idea did you have for a base?
I miss playing too pirat
Back to top Go down
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty19/01/10, 03:56 pm

The Bethesda offices. The west building would make a great place to live if we can block off the ground access door. Its got a very large ground floor, basically one big room. Its got two fairly good sized private rooms, three if we fix a few walls. The east building we can clear out and basically make one big ole trap nest. The buildings are full of file cabinets, beds and all kinds of other storage containers. Haul in a couple of safes, and a couple bramin loads of ammo boxes, and we got ourselves an awesome place to live. Add to that that the outsides have already been ...fairly fortified by raiders, a little work and it'll be in good shape. Plus, if we make a trip to the commons, we can get it on the map for the trade caravans. Go take a look at it in game if you can...

Notice how this will give our little group a lot to do? Clear out the raiders, move in, fortify, set up trade routes, scav for crap to make the base more "Home" like ... and this is just what i can think of off the top of my head.

Also, i don't mind being evil .... how evil?
Back to top Go down
Kincaide
Wasteland Wanderer

Caps : 90

Character sheet
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty22/01/10, 04:28 pm

So I'm sitting on the computer bored, and I'm like, I wonder what's going on over here. And stuff apparently. Stuff that I am surprised someone did not mention. Cough! Calico. Cough! Must have something in my throat. My computer throat.... This intrigues me as well.
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty22/01/10, 05:19 pm

The mercs could also work with my "evil" character so I'm up for either one Very Happy
Sounds really fun.
Also, Kincaide, you should have kept on top of it.
Back to top Go down
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty22/01/10, 08:04 pm

ok ... so we're all agreed that we're evil wtf

Good, now on to actual character creation. I'm thinking my guy will be the medic/handyman with repair, medicine and lockpick as his big three. ( though science would be the forth highest. And small guns as a close fifth.)

Also, the actual position of leader can go to one of you ... it t'aint notin but trouble anyhow...
Back to top Go down
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty22/01/10, 10:51 pm

also, anyone heard from the admin? havent seen him/her in ages...
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty23/01/10, 10:00 am

I'm Admin Embarassed

My well my "evil" character has a companion who isn't overly evil so I can see him getting stuck with a group of neutral people too. He definitely shouldn't be leader though.
Back to top Go down
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty23/01/10, 10:31 am

Shocked sorry... the list of things i should know, but don't is vast ... one less now i guess =)

could you point this character out if its already in the roster. i cant seem to find it...
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty23/01/10, 05:55 pm

He's not in the roster yet but it's going to be Tanner and Hannah from Four's backstory.
*le gasp* Others survived! lol
Back to top Go down
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty23/01/10, 11:16 pm

Ok .... suppose i should put down my character. Also... there was an accident in which my xbox 360 elite put a giant friggin scratch all the way around my copy of Fallout 3 ... so if you want to take me to some place specific ... you'll need to describe it =(

At least until i can get a new copy... Smug
Back to top Go down
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty26/01/10, 07:20 pm

olly olly oxen free ....

Anyone there?
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty27/01/10, 12:20 pm

Here Very Happy

Sorry, it's been another weird week.
wtf
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty27/01/10, 01:06 pm

Same here wtf
Back to top Go down
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty27/01/10, 01:11 pm

Don't worry ... it gets normal after a while. Sarcastic

So what do ya'll think o good ol'e Jimbo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Smells of Dead Things   Forum Smells of Dead Things Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Smells of Dead Things
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next