Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hmmm Didn't think this would be so hard...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jester
Wastelander

Caps : 32

Hmmm Didn't think this would be so hard... Empty
PostSubject: Hmmm Didn't think this would be so hard...   Hmmm Didn't think this would be so hard... Empty15/08/09, 07:46 pm

I didn't think it would be so hard to get in to the rp,

I have this annoying tendancy, i cant just insert my characters into a story, and all the beginings i've thought of so far are lame ... I'm still here and i do plan to enter the rp, so please give me a bit of time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Caps : 211

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm Didn't think this would be so hard...   Hmmm Didn't think this would be so hard... Empty16/08/09, 03:52 pm

Take your time and don't stress!
It's all just for fun~!
Glee
Back to top Go down
https://ghoulification.rpg-board.net
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

Caps : 281

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm Didn't think this would be so hard...   Hmmm Didn't think this would be so hard... Empty16/08/09, 05:04 pm

Yeah, no worries Smile
Back to top Go down
Jester
Wastelander

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm Didn't think this would be so hard...   Hmmm Didn't think this would be so hard... Empty21/08/09, 08:47 am

just currious but ... whats the status on the trouble on the home front quest? Cause i was thinking how to start and it poped into my head that, "Hey... why not give Dresden a goody goody vault girl to annoy him."
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm Didn't think this would be so hard...   Hmmm Didn't think this would be so hard... Empty21/08/09, 02:16 pm

It's listed in the Continuity section, but yeah, Trouble on the Home Front has been completed by the "Lone Wanderer."
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm Didn't think this would be so hard...   Hmmm Didn't think this would be so hard... Empty03/09/09, 04:46 pm

Good to see your first character post Jester Very Happy

And honestly? Try not to worry so much Smile We're not going to judge your writing style or anything and your post was a good start.
Just a little note though, try to keep the (ooc) to a minimum at the start of the post and if you have anything you're worried about feel free to ask/talk about it in the ooc section Smile. But no worries, all is good.

Anyway, I'm hoping we will see your character on our travels shortly bounce
Back to top Go down
Jester
Wastelander

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm Didn't think this would be so hard...   Hmmm Didn't think this would be so hard... Empty03/09/09, 06:11 pm

I'm sure they'll be seeing each other soon =)

wtf At the end of a gun barrel! *dun dun duuuum* wtf

XD jk
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm Didn't think this would be so hard...   Hmmm Didn't think this would be so hard... Empty03/09/09, 06:25 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmmm Didn't think this would be so hard...   Hmmm Didn't think this would be so hard... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hmmm Didn't think this would be so hard...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghoulification :: Out of Character - Fun Stuff :: OOC chat-
Jump to: