Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again

Go down 
+2
Calico
Kincaide
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kincaide
Wasteland Wanderer

Caps : 90

Character sheet
Group:

Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty
PostSubject: Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again   Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty13/07/10, 05:53 pm

Howdy boys and girls,
Feel free to start posting again (or for the first time if you haven't posted before), our reboot operation is done, and it's time to get things rolling again. Very soon you're going to start seeing signs of a meta plot creeping up here and there, and before you know it, things will be in full swing. Now get out there and make things happen.

Or I'll find you.
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again   Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty13/07/10, 06:07 pm

He will. He's crazy.
Back to top Go down
Kincaide
Wasteland Wanderer

Character sheet
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again   Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty13/07/10, 06:10 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Potatoes.
Back to top Go down
Twain
Wasteland Wanderer
Twain

Caps : 107

PostSubject: Re: Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again   Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty16/07/10, 12:07 am

I posted! Yaay!
Back to top Go down
Isaac Horrigan
Wasteland Citizen
Isaac Horrigan

Caps : 110

Character sheet
Group: Enclave

PostSubject: Re: Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again   Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty16/07/10, 02:19 pm

Woohoo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Caps : 65

Character sheet
Group: Enclave

PostSubject: Re: Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again   Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty16/07/10, 08:28 pm

I'm totally not making this post just so i could afford para palm and still be able to pay for my commission. Smile
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again   Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty16/07/10, 09:26 pm

Haha, awesome.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kincaide
Wasteland Wanderer

Character sheet
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again   Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty30/07/10, 02:50 am

Things should totally be happening, post wise. And they aren't. This makes me a number of things. None of which are good for the health of you non-posters. For example: affraid pirat Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad No Smug wtf Suspect bounce
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

Caps : 281

PostSubject: Re: Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again   Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty30/07/10, 05:12 am

Yeah it's going a bit slow (and yep I know I'm a culprit) but it's still at least moving somewhere Wink
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again   Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty30/07/10, 05:18 am

Ok well I was going to make a post on long road to hell but then I'm not sure there is much point at the minute as some of the main characters in the thread haven't come back to the board. I'm thinking I might start from the beginning as if the thread never happened and either have Jarek in Megaton again or in the wastelands and people can then join in as they feel fit? I don't want to leave long road to hell like that, but I think it may have to be done. Obviously it would mean locking or deleting the thread I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again   Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty30/07/10, 09:39 am

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. I was thinking I might post because (as long as the site doesn't mess up, which it does sometimes) it should send an e-mail to the other members alerting them that the thread is active... That might bring them back, but it might not and that would be such a waste Sad

I want to do something else with Calico and Four but they sorta met in the middle of everything and I don't want to chance starting something and have the others come back and have to scrap the new stuff for continuity, lol.
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again   Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty30/07/10, 03:39 pm

Yeah that's the problem. Ok, I will post something basic up on the thread, so as not to get too deeply back into it and see if we get a response. If not, then I think it will be a case of having to delete it if we want to use our characters again on here. How long do you think we should wait for a response? Although to be fair, you've sent out messages and there have been many more posts on threads they would have had notifications about, so I honestly don't think they are coming back, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again   Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty30/07/10, 08:52 pm

We'll maybe give it a week after your post. I might send them both PMs too, just to let them know. We can archive everything so we don't lose it but if it stays inactive it'll be removed from canon.
I'll keep their characters on the roster though, in case they come back much later. I also sent Calvin's player a note on deviantart recently letting her know but it doesn't send e-mail alerts for that sort of thing so I don't know if she'd notice it.
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again   Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty31/07/10, 06:21 am

Ok sounds good to me Smile
I know I still need to get my other character sorted out too...
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again   Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty03/08/10, 12:04 pm

I notice some new members Smile Hopefully we will have posts soon? I'm posting tonight, honest! bounce
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again   Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty04/08/10, 06:25 pm

Ok so I finally posted on long road to hell. I know it's only really basic and brief, but it's just to try and start things flowing a little Smile
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again   Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty05/08/10, 05:31 pm

Sooo what is everyone up to? I'm in the process of making my more 'evil' character, i'll get his bio and whatnot posted up in the next few days.
Tonight however, I am having a bit of a drink and reading back through the old posts Smile
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again   Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty05/08/10, 05:35 pm

I hope someone joins the chat room soon Cool
Back to top Go down
Twain
Wasteland Wanderer
Twain

Caps : 107

PostSubject: Re: Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again   Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty06/08/10, 03:01 pm

Oh! I was going to ask you about your evil character too! I pretty much have mine ready and I was going to make him soon. Did you still want to hang out and be evil together?
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again   Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty08/08/10, 08:36 pm

Yeah definitely Very Happy
I am just sorting out his bio now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again   Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghoulification is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Again
Page 1 of 1