Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Add On's Locations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eris and Fallen
Wasteland Wanderer
Eris and Fallen

Caps : 124

Character sheet
Group:

Add On's Locations Empty
PostSubject: Add On's Locations   Add On's Locations Empty09/07/10, 01:11 am

I would like to request that you add the add on location of The Pitt and Point Lookout seeing as how they are the only real add on's that would be likely for people to travel to in the forum.

Unless you think it would be nifty for add the Space Craft then so be it. Or anyother Add on for that matter, they just make everything fun and stuff! Oh and so we have more places to travel. I'm a sure you get the picture tho... soooooo.......

But I only really want to see the Pitt and Point Lookout. ^ ^
Back to top Go down
http://alchemistress666.deviantart.com/
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

Add On's Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add On's Locations   Add On's Locations Empty09/07/10, 07:15 am

We're going to be slowly adding stuff from the DLC as we go, probably starting with locations like The Pitt and Point Lookout, but we're still going over a few changes we want to make to the site first. So keep an eye out, it shouldn't take too long.
Very Happy

I don't know if we'll put Mothership Zeta in, I'll probably poll people and see what they think.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Horrigan
Wasteland Citizen
Isaac Horrigan

Caps : 110

Character sheet
Group: Enclave

Add On's Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add On's Locations   Add On's Locations Empty09/07/10, 12:07 pm

Motership Zeta should be a location after a LOT of other stuff. >.> My opinion, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Caps : 65

Character sheet

Add On's Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add On's Locations   Add On's Locations Empty10/07/10, 04:18 am

Yeah Zeta's pretty cool but... Aliens, Alien weapons, A death-ray, Beaming from beacon to beacon( theoretical ), A Cryo Bay, A factory that churns out robots, and a hanger with a drop ship in it, and a myriad of other little things is a VERY hard thing to balance.. If one faction or other obtains it and learns to utilize it, its literally a game breaker, as there would be very little if any way for the others to go against it and not get a giant glowing "F$^k You!" Lazar from space.

This by no means ...means I'm against it, quite the opposite, I'm all for it! But we have to be very very careful how we go about adding it in. Maybe its best to sprinkle it in very subtly bit by bit over a long time. A weird transmition here, a few odd lights in the sky there, perhaps a few out of place artifacts here and there, hell maybe even a bit of advanced tech

What I'm saying is, as moderators, consider throwing a few monkey wrenches into the storyline every once in a while... throw some excitement, intrigue, or maybe just a bit of random comedy into players story arcs every now and again.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Horrigan
Wasteland Citizen
Isaac Horrigan

Caps : 110

Character sheet

Add On's Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add On's Locations   Add On's Locations Empty10/07/10, 02:11 pm

I like Crunch's idea. We can throw in a few weird things hinting at Zeta's presence, like maybe a weird radio signal every now and then, or some weird lights in the sky. It would be fun. But as for the actual DLC? WAAAAY later, as I agree, it's a game breaker. If you actually fired the Death Ray, it's blast radius destroyed everything from Michigan to Cleveland, Ohio. It could wipe out the entire Capital Wasteland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Add On's Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add On's Locations   Add On's Locations Empty

Back to top Go down

Add On's Locations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghoulification :: Out Of Character :: Questions?-
Jump to: