Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glances around, nervously

Go down 
+2
Dahlia
Jarek
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

Caps : 281

Glances around, nervously Empty
PostSubject: Glances around, nervously   Glances around, nervously Empty06/11/09, 08:51 pm

Uhhm is it me or is a little quiet in here? I hope everyone had a fun Halloween and what not, but where have you all gone?

Last edited by Jarek on 08/11/09, 09:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Wasteland Wanderer
Dahlia

Caps : 108
Location : Relaxing at Carol's Place before going back to work.

PostSubject: Re: Glances around, nervously   Glances around, nervously Empty08/11/09, 01:45 am

I was just going to mention that! I got a new job now though so that's why I haven't been around. Gotta change my whole sleeping schedule and it's driving me slightly mad.
Back to top Go down
http://ladygreta.livejournal.com/
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Glances around, nervously   Glances around, nervously Empty08/11/09, 09:05 am

Dahlia wrote:
I was just going to mention that! I got a new job now though so that's why I haven't been around. Gotta change my whole sleeping schedule and it's driving me slightly mad.

Ah someone is alive Laughing
So what is the new job doing? It's never fun adjusting when you have to work odd shifts, but you'll get there. I know everyone else on the board does have more of a life than me Laughing tongue
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Glances around, nervously   Glances around, nervously Empty08/11/09, 08:36 pm

I'm here too! Unfortunately I don't really have a legitimate excuse for my inactivity Sad
I promise everyone I'll pull myself out of this rut and get some posts done! Pinky swear!!
Back to top Go down
Lex Rugsby
Wasteland Junkie
Lex Rugsby

PostSubject: Re: Glances around, nervously   Glances around, nervously Empty09/11/09, 03:45 am

my gateway died, so I was without a computer/internet for three weeks.

totally legitimate excuse!! Smug
Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Wasteland Wanderer
Dahlia

Location : Relaxing at Carol's Place before going back to work.

PostSubject: Re: Glances around, nervously   Glances around, nervously Empty09/11/09, 02:26 pm

I'm a stock person at a giany food factory type thing whatever and it is so much fun! But because of it I had to change my sleeping schedule which made me cranky and sleeping as soon as I get off work. But I'm trying to change it so I can get back into the swing of things.
Back to top Go down
http://ladygreta.livejournal.com/
Kincaide
Wasteland Wanderer

Caps : 90

Character sheet
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Glances around, nervously   Glances around, nervously Empty10/11/09, 09:50 pm

Yeah, no legitimate excuse here either. I was kidnapped by cyborg ninjas and had to escape from their Volcano Fortress in the South Pacific and had to do a presentation full of pie charts for my job at the Emoticon Factory.
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glances around, nervously   Glances around, nervously Empty10/11/09, 11:33 pm

So how did that go anyway?
Back to top Go down
Kincaide
Wasteland Wanderer

Caps : 90

Character sheet
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Glances around, nervously   Glances around, nervously Empty12/11/09, 01:05 am

I was made Senior VP of Frowny Faces.
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Glances around, nervously   Glances around, nervously Empty12/11/09, 05:04 pm

I'm just glad you guys are still about, wasn't expecting an explanation Laughing Smile
We need more posts though....Have people lost interest or is it just real life taking over..or both?
Maybe if interest is waning we could start putting suggestions forward for improvements? Personally I don't have any ideas, aside from getting more active members, but that's been looked at anyway and of course the points and competitions ideas. Other than that I don't know really. Is it just because only a few members seem to be active? We've had quite a few new people join but it seems the rp has dried up and some people have posted and then disappeared completely.
Well I've pretty much got my new character sorted out, will be posting his bio up shortly bounce
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Glances around, nervously   Glances around, nervously Empty12/11/09, 11:51 pm

Awesome. I'll make up the bio for my new character too and hopefully get it posted soon.

Unfortunately I'm out of ideas too... apart from getting off my butt and actually posting (which I PROMISE I will do soon. Gah, life.)
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

PostSubject: Re: Glances around, nervously   Glances around, nervously Empty13/11/09, 06:44 am

Yeah, damn this thing called real life heheh tongue
Surprisingly I have one too Laughing I just have to spend most of it on the computer anyway, sooo..... pirat
Back to top Go down
Cap'm Crunch
Wasteland Junkie

Caps : 65

Character sheet
Group: Enclave

PostSubject: Re: Glances around, nervously   Glances around, nervously Empty13/11/09, 07:45 am

I'm still here... just waiting for something to happen ... i haven't seen hide nor hair of Isaac in two weeks =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glances around, nervously   Glances around, nervously Empty

Back to top Go down

Glances around, nervously
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghoulification :: Out of Character - Fun Stuff :: OOC chat-
Jump to: