Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post your Halloween costume! (Image heavy, der!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Calvin
Wasteland Junkie
Calvin

Caps : 132

Post your Halloween costume! (Image heavy, der!) Empty
PostSubject: Post your Halloween costume! (Image heavy, der!)   Post your Halloween costume! (Image heavy, der!) Empty30/10/09, 12:01 am

Is anyone as excited as I am about Halloween? It's my very favorite holiday. I like it so much that I've been sewing and painting and plastering away despite the flu to get my costume done on time. Very Happy

This year I'm going as a creepy, giant Queen of Hearts. I'm already over 6 feet tall, so slapping on a tall crown and 6 inch heels makes me pretty hugenormous. Here's pics:

Post your Halloween costume! (Image heavy, der!) Fullfront

Post your Halloween costume! (Image heavy, der!) CloseupHeadtilt

The year before I went as a Dial soap dispenser.

devART pic of costume

And the year before I was a zombie and my friend was Shaun of the Dead. Here we are with, for some reason, Gene Simmons from Kiss. Making intestines was fun. Very Happy

Post your Halloween costume! (Image heavy, der!) Zom

I love costumes! Post yours, pretty please!
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

Caps : 281

PostSubject: Re: Post your Halloween costume! (Image heavy, der!)   Post your Halloween costume! (Image heavy, der!) Empty30/10/09, 06:36 pm

Wow, amazing costumes! I love them Very Happy
I love Halloween too and October in general, but unfortunately won't be doing anything for it this year Sad
But then, I look like I'm dressed for Halloween every day Razz

I have to say, the soap dispenser costume is especially ace Cool
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Post your Halloween costume! (Image heavy, der!)   Post your Halloween costume! (Image heavy, der!) Empty08/11/09, 08:42 pm

<3!!! I saw your Queen of Hearts costume on deviantart! I don't think I commented on it though... Sad Anyway, it's awesome!
I don't think anyone took any photos of my costume this year but I went as this little lady:

Post your Halloween costume! (Image heavy, der!) Bruiser
Molly Hayes of the Marvel comic series "Runaways"

She's not wearing one in this picture but she owns a wide variety of strange/cute/silly hats. I made a white one with big, floppy bunny ears.

She was voted the 4th toughest female in the Marvel Universe! After Ms. Marvel, She Hulk, and Rogue!! That's pretty impressive for an 11 year old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your Halloween costume! (Image heavy, der!)   Post your Halloween costume! (Image heavy, der!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your Halloween costume! (Image heavy, der!)
Page 1 of 1