Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Movie time?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

Movie time? Empty
PostSubject: Movie time?   Movie time? Empty25/10/09, 07:17 pm

Anyone see and good movies lately?

I saw "Zombieland" last night and absolutely loved it. Woody Harrelson is just the most adorable thing on the face of the earth, even when he's swathed in badassery.

My fiancee also rented "Pineapple Express" today, which I had been hesitant to watch. I'm not a stoner (unlike him, lol) so I didn't figure it would appeal much to me. I really enjoyed it though (which most people didn't) The characters were just so endearing!

Also, I already suggested these to Jarek on MSN, but if anyone hasn't seen "Repo: The Genetic Opera" and/or "Smokin' Aces" you should really check them out. Both fantastic films in completely different ways!
Very Happy

I think there was another movie I saw recently that I liked... Hm... OH! "Quarantine"! I'm usually not one for scary movies but I really enjoyed this one (even though it did scare the fuck out of me) but I'm a huge wuss so that isn't saying much.

Now I'm just waiting with baited breath for writers to sign on to "Deadpool" so we can actually get a GOOD movie version of the poor bastard. It's okay Ryan Reynolds, it isn't your fault.
wtf
Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Wasteland Wanderer
Dahlia

Caps : 108
Location : Relaxing at Carol's Place before going back to work.

Movie time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie time?   Movie time? Empty26/10/09, 04:45 pm

Omg Zombieland is like the greatest Zombie movie I have ever seen! And even though it had it's really omg wtf? moments I was laughing at every single part.

Tallahassee totally defines the trope Crazy Awesome. And he even had a soft side though he totally ruined it with the Titanic line and whatnot.

I also saw Paranormal Activity like yesterday night with my friends and I have to say that while it was scary, to me it wasn't like the next best thing ever!!! It was just mediocre to my standards. I'd rather watch the Blair Witch Project again. How sad is that?

Now that I think about it I've been seeing a lot of movies in the past 3-4 months that were made of win. Everything from Coraline (which is so not a kids movie! Who lied?) to City of Ember (which was awesome to me. Have to read the book now.) to A Dog's Breakfast (which totally made my day. Please check that movie out if you haven't already seen it!) to Ponyo on the Cliff (which is Hayao! How could I not watch that! I adore everything he's ever made!) with a whole lotta more movies in between. Guess I've been busy huh?

I also got into the new Stargate Franchise, SG:U or Stargate Universe. In the past episodes that have been airing I've gotten 6 people hooked on them. I rock!
Back to top Go down
http://ladygreta.livejournal.com/
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

Caps : 281

Movie time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie time?   Movie time? Empty26/10/09, 10:31 pm

Damn, I really want to see Zombieland!
I'm probably going to be watching Repo! tomorrow night bounce
Calico, I've seriously had that song you linked stuck in my head for the past few days, but in a good way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

Movie time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie time?   Movie time? Empty27/10/09, 11:32 am

Yaay! I'd send you others but they would probably ruin the movie for you.

In case anyone is wondering it's "Zydrate Anatomy" from Repo: The Genetic Opera and I was joking about how the Grave Robber (guy singing) reminds me of Ahzrukhal. Don't ask why... I don't know either, lol.
Back to top Go down
Charon
Wastelander
Charon

Caps : 24

Movie time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie time?   Movie time? Empty27/10/09, 11:26 pm

I wanna see Zombieland, but I'm stuck with the cheap theaters until we close on our new place. I love horror flicks, especially cheesy ones.

I saw District 9 and really enjoyed it. Thought Paranormal Activity was cute. I'm meaning to see Ponyo and Harry Potter at some point, too... Ugh. I vote for adding more hours to the day.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia
Wasteland Wanderer
Dahlia

Caps : 108
Location : Relaxing at Carol's Place before going back to work.

Movie time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie time?   Movie time? Empty28/10/09, 04:50 am

District 9 was so awesome. That is all.

So is Ponyo. Btw. -glee!-
Back to top Go down
http://ladygreta.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

Movie time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie time?   Movie time? Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie time?
Page 1 of 1