Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Any RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam
Wastelander

Caps : 30

Looking for Any RP Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Any RP   Looking for Any RP Empty12/10/09, 09:50 pm

I get bored really easily, and these boards are kinda slow. :V So, I was wondering if anyone would be up for a 1 on 1 fallout roleplay?

I can play Adam (My OC), Charon, or Gob as my main character and an assorted amount of NPCs if the need arises. I can roleplay more adult themes, but of course, don't have to. I tend to roleplay realistically, so if I'm roleplaying a ghoul please don't expect me to write Charon out like he has billowing hair and rides a stallion throughout the wastes. (Though, admit it, that would be pretty damn awesome if he did.) I like Ghoul / Human pairings. :B

I'll pretty much roleplay with anyone, but I would like at least a one paragraph minimum, though I wont be counting sentences if you write beautifully in under that.

I have gmail (swankyschweine@gmail.com), AIM (derbyharrington) and Steam (benrama). It's probably easier to reach me by Steam, though shooting me an email will work too.
Back to top Go down

Looking for Any RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghoulification :: Misc :: Classifieds-
Jump to: