Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not sure if this even counts...(Art...?)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

Not sure if this even counts...(Art...?) Empty
PostSubject: Not sure if this even counts...(Art...?)   Not sure if this even counts...(Art...?) Empty10/09/09, 07:26 am

I still haven't been able to dig out my tablet, so in a fit of boredom and desperation to actually make something I photo manipulated me up a Four.

Not sure if this even counts...(Art...?) Four1

If anyone can tell who's picture it is under all the blood, grime, scars and dark hair... don't judge me!
So yeah... it's sort of cheating but at least now I'll have something to look at to better cement my mental image of him when I try to draw again.

Gah. The hair would be so much better if I wasn't using the touch pad on my laptop to do it
wtf

Last edited by Calico on 05/10/09, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

Caps : 281

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this even counts...(Art...?)   Not sure if this even counts...(Art...?) Empty10/09/09, 10:33 am

I like it! Very Happy
I know who it is, but what is there to judge? All good Smile
That's kind of how I envisioned him as well, actually.
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this even counts...(Art...?)   Not sure if this even counts...(Art...?) Empty10/09/09, 02:55 pm

It was SO hard to find someone he looked like. I play a Buffy pen and paper game that encouraged you to play like it was a TV show and pick a cast for your characters and everything, so now I always have to find a RL person to correspond with anyone I make.
I really didn't want to give in and use this guy though. He fits so perfectly but... shaaaame. I always try to find the most obscure people so picking someone who is (or was) so mainstream just feels dirty.

EDIT: Speaking of obscure, the chick in this commercial is totally Calico.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKd4SdXVZrs

Her attitude is just perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this even counts...(Art...?)   Not sure if this even counts...(Art...?) Empty10/09/09, 05:43 pm

You totally put the French commercial in your link. Now I have no clue what is being advertised. Other than the Calico lady.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Horrigan
Wasteland Citizen
Isaac Horrigan

Caps : 110

Character sheet
Group: Enclave

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this even counts...(Art...?)   Not sure if this even counts...(Art...?) Empty10/09/09, 05:49 pm

Very nice. ^.^ I don't even know who I picked for Isaac (some random business suit model from Joseph A. Bank clothiers), but I picked Vincent Kartheiser for Dominic.

Sure looks like the type to be a raider, though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this even counts...(Art...?)   Not sure if this even counts...(Art...?) Empty10/09/09, 06:40 pm

Lol. Yeah I'd say Grungers are the closest thing to Raiders we're going to get until the Zombie Apocalypse.
I still need to pick someone for Twain... hmmm *goes off in search*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this even counts...(Art...?)   Not sure if this even counts...(Art...?) Empty15/09/09, 03:52 pm

Picking actors is an awesome addition to roleplaying. Then you get casts of Clive Owen, Devon Aoki, '80s Patrick Swayze and Henry Winkler. And I make no apologies for myself, Mal was partial inspiration for Singer anyway. I'm going to make some vague attempts to photoshop the Winterized coat and Matilda into the picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if this even counts...(Art...?)   Not sure if this even counts...(Art...?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not sure if this even counts...(Art...?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghoulification :: Out of Character - Fun Stuff :: Fanworks-
Jump to: