Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Needed to be asked - What Can/Can't the Enclave do?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Horrigan
Wasteland Citizen
Isaac Horrigan

Caps : 110

Character sheet
Group: Enclave

Needed to be asked - What Can/Can't the Enclave do? Empty
PostSubject: Needed to be asked - What Can/Can't the Enclave do?   Needed to be asked - What Can/Can't the Enclave do? Empty06/09/09, 02:34 pm

I had a few ideas to gradually let the Enclave's new presence be known. I wanted to know what would or wouldn't be okay with the mods.

These are the things I wanted to ask, first.

Would the Enclave be allowed to:
  • Use Eyebots?
  • Broadcast over a new Enclave Radio? <-- I have some cool ideas for this.
  • Use Vertibirds?
  • Send out patrols? <-- Not until later.

Just wanted to ask. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Needed to be asked - What Can/Can't the Enclave do?   Needed to be asked - What Can/Can't the Enclave do? Empty06/09/09, 03:43 pm

Firstly I just gotta say I really love your enthusiasm!

• Eyebots are cool. I'd say your character should be the only one allowed to use them though. Consider them your "companions". If you want to use them to drop into other people's threads, spread some propaganda, and (most likely) promptly be shot down) feel free.
  • Radio posts would be cool too and if you already have some ideas in your head it's even better. Drop me a line when you have your first one ready so I can check it out before you post, but it shouldn't be a problem.
    Very Happy

I'll talk to the other mods about the Vertibirds and patrols. I imagine you'll be able to use the vertibirds to get your character into a thread, but not for much else.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Horrigan
Wasteland Citizen
Isaac Horrigan

Caps : 110

Character sheet
Group: Enclave

PostSubject: Re: Needed to be asked - What Can/Can't the Enclave do?   Needed to be asked - What Can/Can't the Enclave do? Empty06/09/09, 03:46 pm

^.^ People can make new Eyebot helmets, lol.
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Needed to be asked - What Can/Can't the Enclave do?   Needed to be asked - What Can/Can't the Enclave do? Empty06/09/09, 03:50 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needed to be asked - What Can/Can't the Enclave do?   Needed to be asked - What Can/Can't the Enclave do? Empty

Back to top Go down

Needed to be asked - What Can/Can't the Enclave do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghoulification :: Out Of Character :: Questions?-
Jump to: