Ghoulification
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 Role Play Community. This Community may contain graphic subject matter, violence and coarse language. Viewer discretion is advised.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unexpected Technical Difficulties.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Caps : 211

Unexpected Technical Difficulties. Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Technical Difficulties.   Unexpected Technical Difficulties. Empty05/09/09, 05:34 pm

I'd like to apologise for any inconvenience anyone may have suffered today. Apparently Go-boards had something urgent they had to see to and shut the forum down for a few hours.

I don't know what they were doing and I doubt I'll be able to find out.

I am cross.
wtf
Back to top Go down
https://ghoulification.rpg-board.net
Jester
Wastelander

Caps : 32

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Technical Difficulties.   Unexpected Technical Difficulties. Empty05/09/09, 05:51 pm

XD it ruined my new character submission Smug

i guess i'll have to come up with it again from scratch XD
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Technical Difficulties.   Unexpected Technical Difficulties. Empty05/09/09, 06:00 pm

Yeah. Singer's player came over and was going to write up his profile and get started (which he's doing now anyway) but it was a piss off.
I had some admin stuff I wanted to play with too. Plus the forum was really busy at the time so it screwed that up.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Horrigan
Wasteland Citizen
Isaac Horrigan

Caps : 110

Character sheet
Group: Enclave

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Technical Difficulties.   Unexpected Technical Difficulties. Empty05/09/09, 06:37 pm

Made me mad, too.
Back to top Go down
Jarek
Admin
Jarek

Caps : 281

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Technical Difficulties.   Unexpected Technical Difficulties. Empty05/09/09, 07:31 pm

Yeah I was trying to write a reply to the long hard road to hell thread, but it messed it up, damn it!
Back to top Go down
Calico
Urban Ranger
Calico

Caps : 546
Location : Silver's old house in Springvale after Silver inexplicably went missing.

Character sheet
Group: Freelance Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Technical Difficulties.   Unexpected Technical Difficulties. Empty05/09/09, 07:35 pm

Awweh.....
wtf

Hopefully it won't happen again any time soon. This is the first time I've seen it since I set the forum up. I'll check in admin panel and see if they have an explanation up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Technical Difficulties.   Unexpected Technical Difficulties. Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Technical Difficulties.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghoulification :: Out of Character - Fun Stuff :: OOC chat-
Jump to: